Check here for more scholarship opportunityClosing Dates: 5 June 2022.Birkbeck is one of the world’s leading research universities with a energetic, intellectually challenging research culture. It was ranked 332 in QS World University Rankings by Top Universities and had 3.8 stars.
The application form should be returned to Jide Gbadamosi ([email protected] ) by 18.00 on 5 June, 2022.The Study award is specifically available to postgraduate student who wants to commence study at the University for the 2022/23 academic calender in UKThe Birkbeck University of London is glad to provide the international study award to all interested applicants are advised to apply as application portals are now open.Founded in the year 1823, Birkbeck University of London, is a public research university located in Bloomsbury, London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It provides over 200 undergraduate and postgraduate programs that can be studied part-time or full-time.
The Birkbeck University of London will offer scholarship to successful applicants via the following process:
- The value of the scholarships is £5900 per award for a full-time Home/EU/international student.
- The scholarship will be paid as £5900 for a full-time Home/EU/international student or as £2,950 per year for a part-time Home/EU/international student, depending on the chosen mode of study.
- The scholarship will be paid as a fee award
- Applicants are required to have graduated with a 1st class or 2:1 undergraduate degree
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as a TESOL) before registering for an academic course.
- The successful candidate will have an outstanding academic record and show strong potential for high achievement at the postgraduate level.
- Priority will be given to applicants who can demonstrate that they would not otherwise be able to afford the course.
- Applicants who wants to study MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing Communications, and MSc International Marketing will be considered
Candidates will only be considered once they have been offered a place on MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing Communications, or MSc International Marketing. To apply for the studentship, download and complete the application form and email it to Jide Gbadamosi.Our students benefit from research-led teaching, with 73% of our research rated ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent in the most recent Research Excellence Framework.