- Kick-Off Conference: A two-day digital kick-off conference will take place in the first week of September 2022.
- Remote Programme: From September 2022 – February 2023, the Young Founders will receive six months of support including a personal mentor, monthly peer mentoring sessions, monthly expert workshops and networking opportunities with corporates and investors.
The following application will provide our Programme Team with an understanding of your startup and profile. Please have the following key elements ready:
- You are a citizen or resident of a developing or emerging country.
- You have recently (in the last five years) started a for-profit company focused on developing or emerging markets.
- Your company possesses a scalable business model that has ideally generated revenue or secured a first round of external funding.
- You or your business possesses disruptive qualities that can increase the quality, impact or inclusiveness of the industry.
- You possess a good working knowledge of English.
- You are available to attend the digital kick-off conference and can make time to participate in programme activities for the six months.
- Access to a global network of entrepreneurs
- Mentorship from industry experts
- Expert workshops for growth stage startups
- Chance for the top 10 performers to attend our conference in Berlin
The Young Founders Programme is a 6-month fellowship for exceptional young entrepreneurs from Asia, Latin America, and Africa – culminating in a fully funded conference in Berlin for the top 10 founders.
- Your startup pitch deck
- Basic financial information (i.e. revenues, funding)
- Your LinkedIn profile
Be among the first to know whenever new Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓