International Advocate/ IB ScholarshipFuture Leader ScholarshipRequirements KLU merit-based scholarships:Social Engagement ScholarshipThe following scholarships are available at KLU and their specific study requirements.Selection Criteria:Round 3: July 15thApplication Closes in 2022:
- Completed application for a KLU study program (BSc/MSc; incomplete applications, or applications from international applicants (non-EU) still owing the application fee will not be considered), please see our FAQ for more information.
- Minimum academic performance of 2.0 overall GPA (GPA: German equivalent; if you are unsure how to convert your international grade and are already admitted for a place of study at KLU, you may inquire with us whether you fulfill the GPA criterion).
- Completed scholarship application form, identifying the scholarship you wish to apply for, and additional information when relevant.
- All applicants must include either an essay (max. 2000 characters, not including spaces), or a video (max. 3 minutes) as a response to the application question.
- Please note: KLU does not condone plagiarism. We expect essays to be written in your own words, and referenced accordingly when necessary. To ensure the authorship, we use a plagiarism detection software to check all admission and scholarship papers.
HOW TO APPLY 2022-23 KLU MERIT-BASED MASTERS AWARD IN GERMANY?
Download Scholarship Application Form here.Academic Achievement ScholarshipThe KLU offers a limited number of merit-based scholarships for exceptional applicants for our BSc and MSc programs. Successful applicants will receive a scholarship for the tuition fees for their entire program of 50-100%.Round 2: May 15thThe KLU (Kühne Logistics University) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into the KLU University Masters Award for students in Germany for the 2022-2023 academic year. Round 1: February 15th